We’re a Berlin-based HR-tech company. Our mission is to provide the only software, businesses need to manage their human resources. Our goal is to help companies save time and focus on what they are really good at. From onboarding to payroll, we connect all separate HR processes into a single and easy-to-use platform.
- Support, learn, and collaborate with Senior and Lead Developers to make our easy-to-use platform a great user experience for our customers and employees
- Contribute to make our easy-to-use platform a great user experience
- Ensure accessibility, usability and performance of our application
- Optimize website responsiveness for mobile and tablet
- Build an excellent product on a technical and qualitative level
- Be responsible for delivering sustainable and high quality code
- You're up to date with the world's newest technologies and keen to implement and evolve them with us
- Bachelor's and/or Master's in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study
- 3+ years of experience in building web applications
- Experience with modern web architectures, micro frontends and server side rendering
- Working experience in CI/CD is a plus
- Proactive, goal-oriented, energetic with an independent way of working
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
Our Heaven includes
- A choice to work from Mac, Windows, or Linux
- An HR tech product that makes our customers’ life easier
- Focus on quality through clean coding and test automation
- Cutting-edge tech stack: microservices architecture, spring cloud, Java, Postgres, Redshift, Elastic Search, ActiveMQ, ReactJS, React Native and a bunch of AWS technologies
- A multicultural team of smart and enthusiastic people
- We got you covered for retirement and offer a company pension scheme
- We also offer you a range of other benefits, including a discounted public transportation ticket and shopping discounts
- Constant supply of coffee, mate, water, beer and other soft drinks. On top of that we provide you with fresh fruits every week to provide you with your vitamins and keep you healthy.
- Regular office parties and other team events
- Moving from a different country? We are happy to assist with your visa paperwork
- Oh, not to forget: our dog-friendly office loft is based in Berlin’s hip Bergmannkiez, Kreuzberg
Looking for an opportunity during these unsure times? We welcome you!
At HeavenHR we have taken safety precautions when it comes to our employees and have all of us work remotely. The health of candidates that apply with us, is also very important to us, thus we are conducting all interviews by video call or by phone. We look forward to seeing your application.
Sincerely, Your friends at HeavenHR
We want to know who you are and how you think, please also share your GitHub profile with us, alongside your CV.
We get many applications for this position, it’s much appreciated if you can also provide us with your:
- Salary expectations
- The earliest starting date
In case you are not an EU citizen, we will also need copies of your academic degree. If you have a German work permit - please provide us with a copy.
We can't wait to hear from you!